Providing Workplace Occupational Health Services
Business Health Resources is the Occupational Health Provider arm of The Healthy Company. Our experienced team of Occupational Health Physicians and Advisors provide appropriately targeted medical support for businesses of all sizes, in many business sectors.
Business Health Resources delivers a proactive and efficient Occupational Health Service providing a fundamental component of any organisation’s Occupational Health and Well being strategy. Matching the employee to the task (and vice versa), by promoting the health and well being of your workforce, and by identifying, monitoring and intervening where health risks are present, BHR helps build a healthy, happy, safe and resilient workforce who can deliver healthy profits for the company.
The service allows employers and individuals to access appropriate advice on all workplace health issues.
Business Health Resources has a team of occupational health professionals that are available to visit your business or provide offsite advice and services.
Some of the services provided by Business Health Resources are:
- Occupational Health Physician/Advisor Consultations
- Sickness absence and return to work medicals
- Job Role Specific Medicals, for example: driver, forklift truck, seafarer, professional diver and aviation medicals
- Ill health retirement assessments
- Health promotional activities including Psychological wellbeing
- Health screening
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (Counselling)
- Occupational Physiotherapy and Ergonomics
- Work Station Assessments
- Blood and Urine Analysis
- Vision Screening
- Health Surveillance including: hearing testing (Audiology), lung function testing and skin assessment
BHR is located alongside the Healthy Company at Manor Farm House, 20 Southwick Street, BN42 4TB, Tel: 01273 593344
To request more information about the full range of occupational health services that can be delivered at your place of work, please call 01273 593344 or e mail us at email@example.com